Other items listed by
- Various breeds, point of lay hens for sale.
- GREEN MALE AND FEMALE PARROTLET BIRDS FOR SALE
- lemon doves for sale
- FINCHES FOR SALE AT VERY MODERATE PRICES
- Pakistani pigeons for sale
Popular Ads Overall
- 12wks old hand reared and tame Yellow Naped Amazon Baby for sale
- Pigeons for sale
- Pigeons For Sale At Birds4SaleUK
- Supportive African Grey Parrots For Sale Friendly male and female Congo African grey parrots. Hand-reared African Grey Parrots available now. All parrots are cuddly-tame and used to being around small children and busy household. We hand-rear all our baby Greys in small clutches so that each one gets lots of human attention at a very early age to ensure that the parrots are completely tame and easy to handle so they can have a wonderful life with their new mum & dad. All are weaned on seed mix and fresh fruit and veg. I only let my birds go to their new homes when they are able to eat and drink independently and am sure that they are ready for the big move. African Grey parrots are famous for their amazing talking ability. These birds are able to remember and mimic hundreds of words. I was surprised with one African Grey parrot we had in store that not only spoke beautifully, but also mimicked local birds from where it grew up in the Blue Mountains; such as Currawongs and Bell Birds � and did so with perfect clarity. Like most parrots they usually don’t start talking until they reach at least 9 months of age.
- finches for sale.
- City: london
- City Or County: Europe
- Country: United Kingdom
- Phone Number: 07424062421
- Listed: 6th January 2020 6:57 am
- Expires: 9622 days, 21 hours
Baby Timneh African Grey Parrots, Cuddly Tame, Hand Reared, Ready now The birds are fully weaned at 11 months old, have been DNA and current on vet checks.Well socialized and already mimicking sounds and words— will be a great talker! Very friendly and quick learner. If you are looking for a companion or pet bird, this is the right place for you. The Timneh African Grey Parrots (Psittacus erithacus timneh), is the largest and more commonly known of the two types of the African Grey Parrot. Very healthy and well socialized Timneh African Grey baby’s ready to go. They are gray in color and have a solid black beak with a bright red tail. As you branch out in all directions, Timneh African Grey Parrots get smaller in size. Parrots are talented talkers and begin talking now. They love to mimic sounds and are quite adept at sounding exactly like their owner’s voices. these Parrots are exposed to more human interaction will tend to speak more cognitively than those that aren’t. Timneh African Grey Parrots needs interaction and stimulation to develop into their full potential. They are sensitive and very aware to what is going on around them. Time out of their cage and play time with their humans and toys are extremely talks pure English pick up new words easily interested viewers are welcome thanks, Genuine reason for sale