Popular Ads Overall
- 12wks old hand reared and tame Yellow Naped Amazon Baby for sale
- Pigeons for sale
- Supportive African Grey Parrots For Sale Friendly male and female Congo African grey parrots. Hand-reared African Grey Parrots available now. All parrots are cuddly-tame and used to being around small children and busy household. We hand-rear all our baby Greys in small clutches so that each one gets lots of human attention at a very early age to ensure that the parrots are completely tame and easy to handle so they can have a wonderful life with their new mum & dad. All are weaned on seed mix and fresh fruit and veg. I only let my birds go to their new homes when they are able to eat and drink independently and am sure that they are ready for the big move. African Grey parrots are famous for their amazing talking ability. These birds are able to remember and mimic hundreds of words. I was surprised with one African Grey parrot we had in store that not only spoke beautifully, but also mimicked local birds from where it grew up in the Blue Mountains; such as Currawongs and Bell Birds � and did so with perfect clarity. Like most parrots they usually don’t start talking until they reach at least 9 months of age.
- Pigeons For Sale At Birds4SaleUK
- finches for sale.
- City: Stoke On Trent
- City Or County: Staffordshire
- Country: United Kingdom
- Phone Number: 07718269781
- Listed: 19th July 2018 11:34 am
- Expires: 7816 days, 19 hours
I’m having to rehome Polly due to her not getting on with my other grey and has attacked him twice so would be suited to someone who has no other birds she is 14 yrs old and prefers males I’ve had her for 1 year she also plucks feathers from her chest has done since b4 I had her she needs to go with somebody who has a lot of time to spend with her as she is a very affectionate bird and loves to be held she is also a very very good talker once settled she never shuts up does say a few swear words not learnt from me she also sings whistles tune such as McDonald’s theme tune bright side of life and many others it will break my heart to see her go but I’ve got to think of the safety of my other bird if you require any more info plz contact me thank you